Advinans' Insurance

Insurance for private individuals
Advinans, in collaboration with Länsförsäkringar, has developed a complete range of risk insurance to help you safeguard the health and safety of you and your family.   Currently, you can as a private individual take out the following insurance via Advinans: Accident insurance. Life insurance. Medical insurance. Children’s insurance. Health insurance (K-rated). By collaborating with an insurance company, Advinans can ensure competitive prices and efficient procedures.   Log in to and go to "Insurance" to read more about Länsförsäkringar’s offer. You take out insurance digitally by using BankID.
Advinans’ partners in insurance
Advinans has chosen to cooperate with Euro Accident and Länsförsäkringar. They are modern insurance companies that offer competitive prices and good insurance. 
Pay by Direct Debit
Group insurance via Länsförsäkringar is easiest to pay by Direct Debit. If you do not set up Direct Debit, an invoice will be sent to you. If your employer has taken out insurance for you, they are paid directly by the employer by invoice.
Health declaration
Some insurance require that the insurance company is aware of your current health, which is why you sometimes need to fill out a health declaration form. It is important that you answer all questions completely and correctly. If you provide incorrect or incomplete information, the insurance may be terminated, your compensation may be reduced or discontinued when you or your family members want to use the insurance.  The insurance company can approve a health declaration, alternatively impose restrictions on the insurance or adjust the cost of the insurance to your health. In some cases, they may also deny you insurance.   If you are offered to take out risk insurance through your employment it is often a simpler health assessment since the company can be assessed as a group.
Advinans’ advisory service for insurance
Advinans’ insurance advisory service gives you customised advice based on your family situation, employment and personal finances. The service helps you to get an insurance cover that is suitable for you and your family if you should die, suffer an accident or illness and be in need of care. You will be given insurance advice that is based on your cover through your employment, your other insurance and your family’s needs. Under the tab "Insurance" you can see the information that we have about your insurance cover. The information is based on information about your cover through a possible collective agreement, information we have received from insurance companies via a so-called information power of attorney as well as the information provided by you. If some information is missing, you can easily add this yourself.   Once you have compiled the information about your known insurance cover, you can access the insurance advisory service by following these steps:   Activate the service under “Insurance”. Enter your family situation. Confirm or change the information about work, salary and debt. Based on your information you will receive advice on the different insurance elements (life, health, accident, medical and children's insurance).  If Advinans should advise you to supplement your insurance cover you can do so via Advinans’ procured offer from Länsförsäkringar (see link on page).  When you have acted on advice you can mark the advice as finished or skip them. If there is advice that is not finished, you will be reminded the next time you log in.   Advinans' insurance advice is taken out through your employer or through you as an individual. If you want to sign up for the service privately, you pay SEK 300 (including VAT) with your credit card for one year. The service ends automatically after one year and you must activate it again yourself.
Health insurance - Insure family member
Your employer sometimes offer health insurance as a benefit in your employment. The health insurance grants you quick access to private care and counselling. You get access to medical services and medical specialists through Euro Accident’s app or Doktor24. Go to ‘Risk insurances’ to find more useful information about your coverage and how you use it at Don't forget to choose English in the left menu. It's possible to add family members to the same insurance. However, important to remember is that the insurance for your family members is paid by you, and not by your employer.     The costs for the Private Medical Insurances PrivatAccess Silver and PrivatAccess Brons are age depending. Below you find the age ranges with specified prices: Private Medical Insurance PrivatAccess Silver with 500 deductible:     Child: 0-19 162 SEK/month 20-25 270 SEK/month    Employee/Employee's spouse:  17-39 357 SEK/month 40-54 590 SEK/month 55-67 770 SEK/month   The insurance is paid with an invoice or direct debit (Autogiro).    Private Medical Insurance PrivatAccess Brons with 500 deductible:    Child: 0-19 108 SEK/month 20-25 184 SEK/month    Employee/Employee's spouse: 17-39 254 SEK/month 40-54 392 SEK/month 55-67 654 SEK/month The insurance is paid with invoice or direct debit (Autogiro).    If you wish to apply for health insurance for your family members, please contact Advinans' customer support and we will assist you.   
Report insurance claim
If you as an employee suffers an injury or illness, this should be reported to the insurance company Euro Accident.  Health Insurance and Waiver of Premium Insurance Health insurance and waiver of premium insurance pay compensation in the event of long-term sick leave. The health insurance provides compensation for loss of employment income and the waiver of premium insurance takes over the contributions to the occupational pension. The qualifying period is 90 days for both insurance policies. Euro Accident’s health insurance (PlanSjuk) also includes supplementary insurance in the form of rehab insurance and counselling support.  After 90 days of sick leave, a notification of illness should be submitted to Euro Accident. Log in to "My Pages" on and fill out a notification of Illness. When submitting a notification of illness, you need to include a sick leave certificate, a certificate of sickness benefit for the last four years, a certified copy of ID as well as the Swedish Social Insurance Agency’s latest decision on sickness benefit qualifying income.   Accident Insurance If you suffer an injury or accident that provides compensation from the Accident Insurance, you need claim accident by logging into "My Pages" on To ensure reimbursement of expenses, original receipts should be attached. Health Insurance If you need to seek medical care through the health insurance, you can contact Euro Accident’s e-care service Doctor24 by logging in to and clicking on 'Health insurance', or alternatively by calling the telephone service: 0771 – 10 50 10. Within seven days, a specialist appointment is guaranteed and within 14 days, surgery or action is guaranteed. To be reimbursed for receipts, the form below should be used.   Life Insurance Occupational Group Life Insurance (TGL) and extra life insurance pay a tax-free amount to a selected beneficiary if you die. Euro Accident receives information about deaths from the population register and Euro Accident will contact the beneficiaries for payment of the amount insured when they receive information about the death.    Contact Details for Euro Accident Customer service: Tel. 077-440 00 10,