A salary exchange plan with management through PA 16 means that the pension is invested in the insurance company selected by you for your selectable portion within PA 16, changes to the amount as well as termination of the salary exchange plan is done while you are logged in to advinans.se.
The repayment cover and beneficiary provision are the same as for your regular PA 16. To change your choices for insurance company or repayment cover, please log in to "My pages" at SPV.
Follow these steps to apply for salary exchange:
- Log in to advinans.se.
- Go to "Pension" and "Salary exchange".
- Choose "Start salary exchange".
- Specify the gross salary deduction you are going to make. This shows the monthly savings that are paid extra for an occupational pension and the effect on your salary after tax.
- Choose how your savings are to be placed.
- Confirm or change your financial profile.
- Sign the application with BankID. When this is done, your employer will receive a notification and can approve your application for a salary exchange.
Remember to register your desired salary exchange well in advance. If your employer approves your application for salary exchange no later than the last day of the month, it will become active from the following month.