A salary exchange plan with management through Nordea Node means that the pension is invested in an occupational pension with Nordea. You handle your pension while logged in to nordeanode.se. As the deposits are invested in a special pension specifically intended for your salary exchange plan, it could for example be used for a so-called partial pension solution.
The pension is taken out with repayment cover, the general beneficiary provision is primarily spouse, registered partner or cohabitant and secondarily children. The repayment cover and beneficiary provision can be changed by means of a form sent to Nordea.
Payouts can be made no earlier than from 55 years of age and the shortest period is 5 years. When it is time to start payouts, you should contact Nordea.
Follow these steps to apply for salary exchange:
- Log in to nordeanode.se.
- Go to "Pension" and "Salary exchange".
- Choose "Start salary exchange".
- Specify the gross salary deduction you are going to make. This shows the monthly savings that are paid extra for an occupational pension and the effect on your salary after tax.
- Choose where your savings are to be placed.
- Confirm or change your financial profile.
- Sign the application with BankID. When this is done, your employer will receive a notification and can approve your application for a salary exchange.
Remember to register your desired salary exchange well in advance. If your employer approves your application for salary exchange no later than the last day of the month, it will become active from the following month.