Advinans' investment advice helps you ensure the right risk at the lowest possible contribution on your entire pension savings; occupational pension, PPM and private pensions. We collect information about your current investments and based on your unique savings horizon, risk profile, and ethics preferences, you will receive fund advice and help with implementing changes. Within collectively agreed pensions, advice is also provided on traditional management (for those customers who do not want to be active in their fund savings) and proposals for an optimal insurance company. Advinans' insurance advice is taken out through your employer or through you as an individual. If you want to sign up for the service privately, you pay SEK 300 (including VAT) with your credit card for one year. The service ends automatically after one year and you must activate it again yourself. Advinans generally recommends reviewing the service once a year, but at least every three years.
Under "Pension" and the tab "Investment advice", activate the service. Before the advice, make sure that you have submitted an information power of attorney (keep in mind that it takes up to two weeks before the insurance company answers) and connected the accounts so that you get a comprehensive picture. If you do not have an account, you can add this manually.
Once you have compiled your information about your pension capital, you can go through the investment advice through the following steps.
- Enter the age for when you want to retire and how long the money will be paid out. You can change this later if you want. We suggest that you retire at age 65 and a lifelong withdrawal, which is standard
- Choose if you want low, medium or high risk in your savings Enter how active you want to be in your savings. Most are not active - so we recommend this setting if you are not interested in investing
- Enter the sustainability profile that suits your preferences and choose to proceed
- Confirm or change the details of your finances Certify that you are not a so-called PEP (a person with political influence) and save your profile
- For each account that is categorized as pension savings, you now receive advice on how to invest your pension capital. Once you have acted on advice, you can mark the advice as ready or skip. If there is advice that is not ready, you will be reminded of these the next time you log in