You will receive instructions on how to electronically make changes according to the advice from the pension advisory service. If it is a collectively-bargained insurance and you are advised to change insurance company, you can make the switch to a new insurance company through the selection centre that looks after your collective agreement. To make changes to the investment fund allocation in a pension, you log in to the insurance company that holds your pension.