We cannot currently assist you with transfers of this account type, but you can of course sell your current securities, withdraw the money and then transfer it to an Advinans ISK.

Please note that when selling securities in a share/investment fund account, a capital gains tax of 30% is payable on any gains. You will need to report the sale on your next income tax return, it is usually possible to get pre-printed forms from your bank. If you do not know the acquisition cost, a flat-rate tax is paid where 20% of the present value is assumed to be acquisition cost, the remaining 80% is then taxed at 30% (24% on the entire capital).