Advinans has received permission from Finansinspektionen to conduct securities business in accordance with the Act (2007: 528) on the Securities Market and Insurance Distribution in accordance with the Act (2018: 1219) on Insurance Distribution (LFD) regarding life insurance in all life insurance classes and accident and health insurance.
The company is licensed to conduct the following activities:
- Receipt and forwarding of orders regarding financial instruments.
- Investment advice regarding financial instruments.
- Execution of orders regarding financial instruments on behalf of customers.
- Portfolio management regarding financial instruments.
- Insurance mediation in all life insurance classes as well as sickness, accident and premium exemption insurance.
- Storage of financial instruments on behalf of customers and receiving customers' funds with an accounting obligation.
- Perform currency services related to investment services.
- Registered as a manager of fund units regarding mutual funds and special funds