If your employer has an agreement with SL, you can buy an annual travel card with net salary deductions for 12 months. The cost of an annual travel card is divided into 12 months and you reduce your salary by the corresponding amount during those months.
You can buy your SL annual travel card by following these steps:
- Go to the tab “Benefits”.
- Select ticket type.
- Enter the address where the card should be sent.
- Confirm your purchase with BankID and wait for your card to arrive.
- If you order your card before the 10th of the month, it is valid from the next month.
- Your employer will then automatically deduct 1/12 of the cost of the annual travel card from your net salary. If you leave your employment before the end of the 12 months, the debt will be settled against your final salary.
One month before your annual card is about to expire, you need to place a new order for an annual card. You will then have a new card sent to you by post.