To be able to start and ISK with Advinans, you need to be a customer. Once logged in, you click on "Savings", and here you can easily open an ISK account where you can save for specific targets at low and transparent fees. The targets are divided into three categories: retirement savings, long-term savings without a specific target date as well as target savings based on target dates defined by you.
You can easily start saving with Advinans by following these simple steps:
- Log in to advinans.se.
- Go to"Savings" and "Get started", here you choose your purpose for saving.
- Check your specified financial information, change and update as needed.
- Set goals for your savings. Then you choose whether you want high, medium or low risk
- Then select the sustainability profile.
- In the next step, you can choose your own portfolio strategy and make your own choices, otherwise you confirm the settings and sign with BankID. Now you can make your first deposit.